Messenger Virus

I agree, I have msn, yahoo, and aim and to me aim blows them outta the water. MSN is dull and boring where as aim is easy to use and has a much bigger variety of things to mess around with.

troy272 said:
me either. I've gotten so many trojans through both especially AIM. Also after all the stuff AOL's had going on over the past year or so, I won't use anything from AOL. I use yahoo messenger, I haven't caught anything from it yet and I personally like the features of it and most of my friends use it.
My AVG has found 5 trojans in the last year, the last one was in April, all in the virus vault.

i think you make this supject bigger than what it take,its normal guys i use Aim,icq,yahoo,msn always i have norton antiviros 2006 its really good, it make my computer in safe always. :rolleyes:

so you have to open the link, ahahaha, my cheap computer cant open links.....so sad, what a bug!!!!! lol, microsoft should try harder on win media center

listen man,there is alot of ways that the hacker can hack your computer without any move from you,please dont tell me microsoft :mad:

Back
Top Bottom