Electronics Smashing

EMMteo said:
I know everyone here has the urge to take a bat, punch, blow up something electronic in their house. Me, I'd go after a computer first. Yes they're wonders of the world, but again they make me more angry then dropping my beer. Second would be any game system such as a PS2 or Xbox. The anger comes from a game that pisses me off.
I admit to shouting f**k the bl**ding heap of metal & plastic, or some such, clench my fists, & carry on, if anything happens that I can't put right, you can bet your bottom dollar that's it's the weekend, & I can't get someone to come & fix it, & no, I have no friends that live locally that can help, in my village, folks are 60 & over, & know nothing about computers, very frustrating!
What an admission!!, although I do only use this sort of language within the privacy of my home, & I live alone, but even then I feel guilty.

i did that on day wit my EX-laptop.It was an old toshiba,200 Mhz,64 Mb ram,10 Gb hardrive,it kept on freezing and i was using it to make an inventory for my dad.it froze then would not start,and i kept on doing this for a long time,so on that particular day it froze so i just switched it off and then trew it into the air as hard as i could,when i landed it kicked it to bits.Oh well i got it 4 free anyway :)

... i havnt got teh money to go around beating up random expensive things..

i just blast a bit of heavy metal, and that makes me happy.. either that, or go down the pub, or just go for a drive..

mark thorpe said:
... i havn't got the money to go around beating up random expensive things..
I've got the money, but I still wouldn't do it, it's moronic I think :(

When you get mad, just go exercise like go for a run or bike ride or something, that always works for me.

mark thorpe said:
... i havnt got teh money to go around beating up random expensive things..

i just blast a bit of heavy metal, and that makes me happy.. either that, or go down the pub, or just go for a drive..
I don't have the money either, lol.

Heh, I used to have a very old and crappy Pentium 75. It stopped working, so under fire it went! The CPU didn't fry. I took it out and smashed it on the ground. No way the CPU would get away without injury.

Another one was a dead screen. With a giant sledgehammer. BAM!

I also did the mistake to smash my friend's NES. It costed mine. So when you urge to smash something, think twice before doing it.
Tommy Boy said:
When you get mad, just go exercise like go for a run or bike ride or something, that always works for me.

I usually go biking and this time, with new Ni-CD and charger, I'll take some pics!

Okay, yeah I understand you don't have money but the post is about what if you DID. Your given the opportunity to destroy what you have then get it replaced with everything exactly how it was on your last electronic. For me, that would be a haven. I swear more of my stress comes from electronics then people themselves.

my favority was taking a bat to my old ps2 :) then secondly me and my friend found a monitor and decided to take about a 55 pound rock and throw it on top.....oh the beauty lol

Back
Top Bottom