Photography competition!

Lets have a photography competition! every body submit a picture that they have taken and then i will make a poll,you have 7 days to submit your pictures!

ArrizX-
If your picture is over 600x800 pixles, then please, make it a thumbnail!

here is my picture:

This photo was taken at Pejar dam in gouldburn NSW (Austrlalia),i took it with my old camera,it is only 2.0 Megapixels but it was an excelent shot!

IMG_0068.jpg

This picture was taken at marulan dam,NSW (Austrlalia),This picture was from my new camera,Sony Cybershot 3.2 Megapixels.

IMG_0129.jpg

Urm I'd post more but I don't have time. There are probably better pictures than those in my collection of holiday snaps but I don't have the time to look. Ummm, Most of them are in the Outback of Aus and Tasmania, The one of boats is in Cornwall, England.

Oh by the way those are really nice topic starter sorry I forgot your UN.

And that spider web is nice ;)

These are from a trip I went on last year with the Boy Scouts. It was in New Mexico, the place is called Philmont. We hiked 56 miles over a course of 10 days and carried everything on our backs. It really made us grateful for all we have once we got back home with flush toliets, electricity, real non-powdered food.

dsc00113ar1.jpg

dsc00193qa7.jpg

dsc00208xl5.jpg

dsc00221zc7.jpg

dsc00224nz3.jpg

Here's a pic from my collection from when I went to Disney this year. This picture was taken from Downtown Disney looking towards the sunset. In the background you can see Fulton's Crab House.

It was taken with my 3.2mp Canon Powershot A75.

Disney%202006%20%28114%29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom