Quake 4 possibly the worst ending ever?

alvino said:
I'll do that when I get time. Maybe this weekend or something. School is a bitch.
np, it can wait. It's gonna be a long ass time before I even upgrade my GPU anyway.

alvino said:
Well between Doom and Doom II, there wasn't as much of a gap. They took a while to start Doom 3 though. I guess internal debate? :p
Yeah, epic sorta did the same thing between ut03 and ut04... doom2 had everything loved in doom1 and more.. and the same goes for ut04 having all that ut03 had and MUCH more..

I still play doom2 to this day, my favorite source port has to be zdoom. So many great wads (custom maps) out there. Alien Vendetta is god. :D

Haha, yeah. Epic Games did that too. Unreal Tournament 2003, then Unreal Tournament 2004. Now Unreal Tournament 2007 is finally coming around the corner. :p

It was still random. It had nothing to do with what we were talking about and they way it sounded, it seems more like he's trying to get attention for himself. :rolleyes:

Ehhhh, im not getting prey. Its too furturistic for me. Quake 4 and doom 3 were almost to futuristic. I dont find plasma guns and laser guns fun. They just dont seem as satisfying as a good ol shotgun.

Yeah, that's like Battlefield 2142. Other than the fact that I despise EA, it just seems weird playing with mechs and "weapons of the future." I prefer more down-to-Earth weapons like a good 'ol M16A2 or M249 SAW. :D

Back
Top Bottom