Hello

Distortion88 said:
Oh i c you couldn't view it on her myspace (posted in the member photos). I can transfer it for you but i think for respect out of Brooke, i'll let her do it. I don't know if she doesn't want the pic posted directly on the forum.
Well, I posted to her, jokingly saying that the guys will want a pic, so perhaps she will, in time, I appreciate your attitude towards her, very gallant, hope the others treat her the same, usually some goof puts his foot in it, either too macho, or making stupid remarks.

EMMteo said:
cars are a major plus thing to talk about here, and alcohol stories, drinks, etc. are even more welcome.

Haha, our members have a tendency to make weird threads about smoking, drinking and generally controversial topics. It's okay I guess, but it occasionally gets out of hand.

i'll make odd replies and really thats it. im not a mindless child looking to spam up the forums with a dumb thread on how their cookies were made.

Yeah, I noticed that all the weird and dumb topics are made by a special few members here. Kinda annoying at times...

brooke said:
Eh I'm fluent in Java, PHP, C++, C#, Visual Basic (but who isn't), COBOL, RPG, Python, and of course HTML (if you want to call that a language).

damn impressive! i only know C++ so far (and I wouldn't say i am completely fluent in it) as well as some html. I know i could learn java with relative ease. As for COBOL, i don't know if i will learn that or python. I'm definitely late in the game of learning computer languages (i didnt do any of it prior to university). So all i've got is about 2 and half semesters of knowledge so far. Definitely sounds like you could help me out if I need suggestions.

Distortion88 said:
damn impressive! i only know C++ so far (and I wouldn't say i am completely fluent in it) as well as some html. I know i could learn java with relative ease. As for COBOL, i don't know if i will learn that or python. I'm definitely late in the game of learning computer languages (i didnt do any of it prior to university). So all i've got is about 2 and half semesters of knowledge so far. Definitely sounds like you could help me out if I need suggestions.

I know bugger all programing languages... A little of Visual Basic, Java, HTML. I have Cert III in IT. Doing Cert IV (Client Support) at the moment, Cert III in Multimedia (though I've forgoten half of it. Lol).

So you probably know more than me man. Don't sweat it. :)

Didnt we have another member nakeds Brookie or w/e not BrookField but their was another member named Brookie lol or something like that o_O

Trivium Nate said:
Didnt we have another member named Brookie or w/e not BrookField but their was another member named Brookie lol or something like that o_O
Yes it was Brookie, I PB'd him in August, it quickly became clear that he was here purely to cause havoc, hoping that his bad posts would be mistaken for mine, some other mods & some members were of the same opinion, so, pffft, gone.

Back
Top Bottom