Electronics Smashing

EMMteo

In Runtime
I know everyone here has the urge to take a bat, punch, blow up something electronic in their house. Me, I'd go after a computer first. Yes they're wonders of the world, but again they make me more angry then dropping my beer. Second would be any game system such as a PS2 or Xbox. The anger comes from a game that pisses me off.

Nah. I don't have the money to replace such stuff, so I tend to take my anger out on other things. Pillows work well.

alvino said:
Nah. I don't have the money to replace such stuff, so I tend to take my anger out on other things. Pillows work well.
Ouch. I just get mad and crush my Mad feelings down. It works all the time, I been doing A while now

Well I don't tear the pillow apart or something. I just punch it around, maybe kinda yell into it...stuff like that. Or I just think positive. Works almost all the time.

alvino said:
Well I don't tear the pillow apart or something. I just punch it around, maybe kinda yell into it...stuff like that. Or I just think positive. Works almost all the time.
That would be funny. Your so mad, you start to riping the hell out of your Pillows, your mom walks in *Occward moment*

EMMteo said:
well, say you had the option and money was no issue

Well if money was no issue, I would buy stuff! :p Or buy lots of pillows to punch and tear and so forth.

alvino said:
Or buy lots of pillows to punch and tear and so forth.

That would be a stupid thing to do if you ask me. Save for after school, becuase I know your like 17 or somthing close. Or way off but save it for somthing specal like giving (X1337) some of the green, NO jk.! But dont use it on pillows or i'll go to your place (even if I dont know where you live) and i'll punch your computer lol !! HAASAsA jk!

Back
Top Bottom