Quake 4 possibly the worst ending ever?

Lac3y said:
I think it was running off a modified Doom 3 engine, wasn't it?

Yeah, they used a heavily modified version of the Doom 3 engine. Same thing with Prey.

The ending wasn't special.. but really... that doesn't bother me.. this IS quake... you just know an expansion is on the way!

okay if you want to complain about an ending, go play saints row on the 360. never seen a worse ending in a game or movie.

allenn812 said:
Yea, but i did find it much more fun that doom 3.
To put it simple, doom3 was not a fun game to play.. it was a fun game to look at. The art, animation, graphics, level design, it was all beautiful... but the gameplay.. whoo hoo.. now THAT SUCKED.

Quake4 was much better. :D

...i'm thinkin about trying Prey... looks like it could be pretty fun.

Yeah, that's good for those who tend to die easily. :p It's a fun game. Very creative and fast paced. They used the Doom 3 engine and it's still looking insanely good.

alvino said:
Yeah, that's good for those who tend to die easily. :p It's a fun game. Very creative and fast paced. They used the Doom 3 engine and it's still looking insanely good.
Yeah, doom3's engine is just plain amazing.. for games that need a dark gloomy atmosphere.. it's perfect... sadly source is getting way more attention...

i think doom no matter what they do to it will always be an amazing game lol its just...doom, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom