I'm ANGRY

no offense but this is what will happen if a woman comes aboard as the president. they'll try to make sure everything is perfect. Not trying to create any drama, but its natural instinct for woman to do things totally different. Mainly to create a better world, as a mother.

EMMteo said:
no offense but this is what will happen if a woman comes aboard as the president. they'll try to make sure everything is perfect. Not trying to create any drama, but its natural instinct for woman to do things totally different. Mainly to create a better world, as a mother.

ya, thats true. shell act like the country is her child lol

she'll have a new law where everyone has a sit down time 4 times a day to read her book

bring back your hubby

Tommy Boy said:
Good.....this means that parents will have to buy the video games for their kids, which means they get to see what their kids are playing and keep them from playing the violent ones or any one they don't want them playing.

Bout time someone forced the parents to take some responsibility.

well said, i agree with this..

it will protect the game companies if this is bought in, the parents cannot blame the game companies if they actually buy teh game..

look at it from the point of view of the game manufacturers.. if they force the parents, or someone over 18 to buy the games, they protect themselves from being sued.. personally, i wouldnt be suprised to see this come in..

There actualy was a case with the game Man Hunt wasn't there? Where the kid went out and killed someone and the game got banned because he blamed it on the game? Anyways I think that games can brain wash people well if you get what I mean to a certian extent.. though I'm not sure if i agree or disagree with the law. In england you gotta be 18 to buy an 18 rated game anyways so I guess It's kinda out here already?

kinda.. its just done on ages, and yes, i do believe there was a case of that in the US a while back.. there have been age ratings for a long time now.. i think that, from what was said in the first post, they want to make all games avaliable to over 18's only..

im 18, so i dont really care about this.. lol..

I think that's abit harsh, you have to be 18 to go buy the sponge bob square pants game? That's insane!! Dont think It will be inforced, to much money involved and wow thats just insane:p

haha yeah, it is insane for some games, but i can kinda understand it up to a point.. with teh violent games, but for some, yes it does sound crazy..

oh yea! all the violence games and things of such nature should be definatly be 18 to get because like i bet 10 year olds are playing games were your slaughtering people which cant be any good lol! but as for every game.. oh my. but still parents will buy their kids these games so its abit pointless haha parents are proberly half the problem :p

Back
Top Bottom