I'm ANGRY

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
aparently Hilary Clinton is tryin to make it so video games cant be sold to people under the age of 18(wether they are violent or not).as a 14 year old gamer this pissis me off as some of the good games are un violent that i would play like mario or the sims i can see people sendin hate mail to Hilary Clinton but peole use common sense: hes tryin to make us look bad if we as gamers(of any age) send hate mail to him it proves his point and it is like tryin to put out a fire with kindleing. anyway just lookin to see other peoples opinion

p.s i got this out of the november issue of EGM

um...dono if you know this, but hilary clintion, i believe is a woman....

Im from canada :) that rule doesnt apply to me :p

john123 said:
um...dono if you know this, but hilary clintion, i believe is a woman....

Im from canada :) that rule doesnt apply to me :p

WTF!!!! i guess your right but that dosent really matter and im in Canada too its going across the North American Board

Good.....this means that parents will have to buy the video games for their kids, which means they get to see what their kids are playing and keep them from playing the violent ones or any one they don't want them playing.

Bout time someone forced the parents to take some responsibility.

true, but i just play any game i want (im 13). its not that my mom doesnt care, its that she knows taht i know that its a game and i would never go do that. Life WTF is there any other good games than shooters and stuff? (with the exception of sims and rollercoaster tyccoon)

hey was that a crack at gamers like me....my parents are responsible and they arent blind to wut im buyin but i do see wut you mean.i get m rated games bout i show my parents the worst parts of the game and some time they say yes some time they say no i dont whine about it tho.....my maine point is freedom to buy wut you want

Back
Top Bottom