The Member photos

This is a recent pic of me

dffd-1.jpg

cileskot said:
haha you have cool hair... i wish mien was curly and not straight.. straight is boring

Straight hair will look FAR better for you than curly.

Straight hair works for some people, curly hair works for other people.

ya i know it wouldnt look right on me, but i wish it did look good on me and i had it lol.

btw heres an updated pic of me and no photoshopping needed this time! my pimples are starting to clear up lol
0001328am2.jpg

cileskot said:
ya i know it wouldnt look right on me, but i wish it did look good on me and i had it lol.

btw heres an updated pic of me and no photoshopping needed this time! my pimples are starting to clear up lol
0001328am2.jpg

Ya look older than the last ones, anyways looking at this pic short straight hair under 3" is what would currently look great.

ya im currently growing out my hair so its about between my eyebrows and my eyes. i usually do that and then cut it down to 1/4 inch and let it grow and back and keep repeating.

thats me on the left, and thats my friend on da rite ( he wants to be a graphic designer) i couldnt find a single pic of me, cuz im not the type to take pics of myself, lol, and o ya, the occasion was that i confirmated(christian thing, lol)

Back
Top Bottom