Quake 4 possibly the worst ending ever?

allenn812

Daemon Poster
Does anyone agree the quake 4 ending SUCKED!? I was like wtf! Ahhh, i cant believe that ending! It was so bad, it answerd nothing, dident bring any new questions up. It was just BLAH!....................over.

Quake 4 was okay. I think id Software really lost touch with the Quake series...probably too much time with Doom 3. I'm hearing great things about Enemy Territory: Quake Wars though. I might consider it for my next MMOFPS game. :D I will no longer pay for any EA game, so Battlefield series...buh bye! :p

i borrowed it from a friend once but never finished it, how does it end?

After you kill the big dumb brain thing, Which was extremly easy, you go back to the space ship, and there all giving you congrats, then one of em gets a phone that says you have another mission, then the quake sign comes up, then its over! WTF

hmm...well im like half way through the game..dont waste the ending for me :)

allenn812 said:
After you kill the big dumb brain thing, Which was extremly easy, you go back to the space ship, and there all giving you congrats, then one of em gets a phone that says you have another mission, then the quake sign comes up, then its over! WTF

hmm wow, so basically they indicate that the fact you've played hours upon hours to complete the game doesn't really mean much because it doesn't change anything. You just start start over again. Now i see what the fuss is all about.

I thought the whole game was very similar to the doom 3 game. They probably borrowed a few textures!

David Lindon said:
I thought the whole game was very similar to the doom 3 game. They probably borrowed a few textures!

I think it was running off a modified Doom 3 engine, wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom