Amazing Cat

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
We were watching a cat for some friends, well the cat had ran away from us. It was a house cat and we had no idea where it was, we looked high and low for this cat we had several times where we just moved everything in the house to find it. Never ever found it. Well my mom had came from picking up my grandma, and come to find the cat was in our basement. I have no idea how it lived with such little food or water for nearly a month but it most differently did. We are really happy now cause we felt like shit after loosing someones pet. The owners are on their way to come pick up the cat right now.

Owners picked him up, and we were happy to get rid of him. Honsetly we stopped looking a while back cause we figured someone took him in, or he just died.

Hehe well they came from Alaska they are here cause they got stationed here and needed a place to put their cat well they got their place etc. So we took it, then we lost it, then we thought it was dead then we found it.

Happy ending :)

man, and i thought my dog was amazing. one time he got locked in my shed (how, i dont know) but we thought he ran away. he was in therefor 3 days straight with no water or food. well actually he ate random crap that was in the shed like clothes and boxes lol. i still dont know how that cat stayed alive for that long. is there any source of water in the basement at all?

well this one time my dog locked herself in my room and i have no clue how that happened and we had to take apart the lock/door to get in.

No water in the basement at all. Maybe he got out during that time and was able to find somthing who knows. We found some bones down there a week or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom