NFSU online

Are you talking about 1? Nah, I stopped playing that when 2 came out. I need to re-beat 2 since I just moved it to my new computer and left the saves at home on my old one, then I'll start playing online. A car I liked to show off on 2 was my custom Celica. I got a really great-looking orange color on it by using a body vinyl and a pearl orange paint, I'll see if I can find the pic online still.

thats a pro game, i have a mazda mx5, but i usually dont play cuz i got way too much homework rite now......dang teachers

have they fixed the retarded "wall bounce" trick. if they haven't then i still refuse to play, I don't think whoever can bounce off the wall just right the most times should win the race, thats what turned me off of playing any of the nfs games online. i'll take my forza motorsports anytime over that game anyway, completely unrealistic arcade racing. i had a pretty fast skyline in one of my games and a super quick rx7 in my other.

I wish I can play Need for speed Underground 1. I have A burnt C.D of it but it wont allow online unless someone knows how to get passed that?

Back
Top Bottom