Hello

Brookfield said:
And Brooke's the same age as you, mmmm, pity :( , it's a l-o-n-g way from 'strilia to Mississippi

Yeah, Brooke's a little older actually, by 5 or so months.

It's only a long way if you let your mind think that. :p

Toby said:
Yeah, Brooke's a little older actually, by 5 or so months. It's only a long way if you let your mind think that. :p
Yery philosophic, your reaction will be interesting, if & when we see her pic!

Brookfield said:
Yery philosophic, your reaction will be interesting, if & when we see her pic!

she has posted it...well just a myspace link but the pics are there

Welcome!
Good to have another southerner on board. :)

Hey by the way, what kind of cars are you into? I'm a car guy myself.

yellow......wow im not tryin to be sexist or anything but its not often you come across a girl into computers.....glad to have you here tho

Brookfield said:
So, is she going to post it here, or can you transfer it from myspace?

Oh i c you couldn't view it on her myspace (posted in the member photos). I can transfer it for you but i think for respect out of Brooke, i'll let her do it. I don't know if she doesn't want the pic posted directly on the forum.

Distortion88 said:
Oh i c you couldn't view it on her myspace (posted in the member photos). I can transfer it for you but i think for respect out of Brooke, i'll let her do it. I don't know if she doesn't want the pic posted directly on the forum.

I really don't mind. I was just too lazy to do it myself. :)

Distortion88 said:
Nice to see that you've completed your degree, which programming languages do you know? I'm currently a second year Comp-sci major so having someone on here who's already completed their degree might come in handy when i'm looking for some advice. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Eh I'm fluent in Java, PHP, C++, C#, Visual Basic (but who isn't), COBOL, RPG, Python, and of course HTML (if you want to call that a language).

cars are a major plus thing to talk about here, and alcohol stories, drinks, etc. are even more welcome.

Back
Top Bottom