Backgrounds in folders

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
I was wondering if there was a way to put background pictures and stuff in folders? Im aware that it is possible in the older versions of Windows (2000) But I have no idea how to do it, if you can, in XP
THANKS! and when I get home, Im going to try to do all those things to speed up my computer!
thanks

-Q

What do you mean exactly? im puzzled. whatever it is ya do in 2000, will pobably be the same in xp. I would explain it to ya but im not 100% sure what ya askin

You know how you put a background on your desktop? I want to do that in a floder.... forget win2000 :D lol

do you mean when you have a folder opened, instead of it's typical white background instead have a wallpaper displayed in the background? I don't know if you can do that with XP, im thinking no.

He means instead of having the white background in folders, is there a way of having an image as a background. I know it was possible in Windows 98 but I don't think you can in XP. Maybe Microsoft forgot about it or wanted their OS to look clean and tidy.

EDIT: Found this, although you have to buy it, it gives you a free trial:

http://www.holersoft.com/sample_folder.htm

There's loads you can do, change folder background, log-on screens, Internet Explorer skins

That looks good. Im still lost tho, how is that gonna speed up the computer, if anything it will slow it down.

I don't think he meant it that way. I think he meant other ways of speeding up his computer from another thread he read.

~K-Pow~ said:
I don't think he meant it that way. I think he meant other ways of speeding up his computer from another thread he read.

Ah right im with ya now lol

Back
Top Bottom