I broke my keyboard :/

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I spilled a cup of tea over it (we English love our tea) and some of the buttons stopped working, including the A key, which sucked because I wanted to play CS:S.

So I took the keyboard apart, gave it a clean, put everything back in it's place (I didn't know keyboards were so complicated and fiddly) and put it back together.

Now none of the keys work [face_plain]

So now I can't play any of my games or listen to any of my music until I get a new keyboard. I'm broke at the moment too. At least I have a laptop for now.

lol, well shit happens when u don't have the required skills to drink ur tea! :p
Hasn't happened to me yet, though I love eating and drinking infront of the computer. Actually right now I have some juice, nachos and salsa next to me. :D

yep, i'm one to drop all kinds of stuff into my keyboard...chips, cookie crumbs, popcorn...you name it, it probably fell into there....wich reminds me...i need to clean it

speaking of which, i just spilled my drink all over a bunch of keys last night. But it was just the number pad so i don't really care if that stops working. All is not lost.

test..1234567890+-. yep they all still work!

Lac3y said:
I spilled a cup of tea over it (we English love our tea) and some of the buttons stopped working, including the A key, which sucked because I wanted to play CS:S.

So I took the keyboard apart, gave it a clean, put everything back in it's place (I didn't know keyboards were so complicated and fiddly) and put it back together.

Now none of the keys work [face_plain]

So now I can't play any of my games or listen to any of my music until I get a new keyboard. I'm broke at the moment too. At least I have a laptop for now.
You've spilled stuff on your keyboard a few times haven't you? Sounds to me like you need one of those plastic keyboard covers to keep the liquid out of it.

That'll teach you to be more careful around your computer when you are drinking anything.

You guys really have to stop spilling the stuff over :p

There's a spill-o-tea syndrome floating :eek:

Back
Top Bottom