Legalize Marijuana?

This is the third thread, at least I have seen on this..I have expressed my views, and shall no more!

1. Cost more money then its worth to keep it illegal, in fact if was legal it could be taxed! IT costs money for the court, playing the ploice, training the drug dogs, imporsening them, feeding them, clothng them, keeping them warm in the winter, and cool in the summer and keeping them busy all costs money for a little bit of weed.

2. It is no worse then alchol
A. You can't OD on weed (Never has been medically proven and they've tried)
B. It isn't physically addictive for THC isn't addictive.

3. The statatics show that 70% of Highschool students try it and roughly 30% reguarlly use it, 2% of highschool students do anything "harder" then weed. So say 3% that do weed generally do harder drugs.

Nik I really like those three points.

Do you have a site or somethign to back that up?

I am having trouble witha creditable site backing meup :[

I don't, it was read out to me by a teacher who said she saw a article on it.Never got the URL.

Steff said:
Wasnt there a big thread on this? Maybe there will be good points on there.

ive seen at least 10 threads on this.. getting slightly boring now..

weed is a gateway drug, and it would be a stupid thing to legalise it.. its illegal for a reason..

I think, if it could be controlled, then yeah, legalise it, but too many little chavs will get their hands on it more easily, which, well..ain't good..

Write that legalising it would put black marketeers out of business, make it easier to regulate and ensure that it is as safe as possible and not adulterated as eg black market heroin is with stuff like ground glass and provide a source of tax as well.

Back
Top Bottom