Computer that can SWIM!!

Steff

Daemon Poster
A few weeks ago I was on my Laptop and I knocked my water all over it... strangly nothing at all broke on it. Last night I stupidly eat my tea and stuff on it and knocked Lemonaid all over it, I mean it was coverd! It completly stoped working... I then paniced and took it to bits to get it to dry, after awhile I put it back together and turned it on and WOW it came on! One problem, the bios was telling me the hard drive was broke, I was then in dispair at this moment lol... I took the hard drive out and let it dry after awhile to my amazement it worked!! But yes its still not that simple, as all the water fell on the keyboard bit all my keys were messed up and I couldnt type in the damn log in box! Yet again the computer keys worked again!!!

I would say I'm really lucky hey? A laptop that can swim! Or maybe just my luck :p Either way it nearly give me a heart attack lol :D

it's a relief to know that when something, lets say not so smart was done...its good to know that electronics bounce back into action...lol...others electronics can be sensitive and tend to freakout...hence lockup or break.

Yea, AMEN to that! :p saved me from spending a few houndred pounds :D

Wow, I once dropped my phone into a puddle, and that's OK to the day..that's just lucky though, what kind of laptop is it?

I droped my phone in a toilet before, its an acer travelmate notebook LOL

My suggestion, Don't drink or eat while using your laptop anymore!! LOL!!! That's why I don't! Lucky you!

mobiles are tough! Once my friend dropped his into a lake. It was there for maybe like 1-2 minutes before he got it out. He just took it apart and let the parts dry and then it worked fine.

Steff said:
I droped my phone in a toilet before, its an acer travelmate notebook LOL

luckly i havent been fortune enough to drop my cell in the toilet, but i have had some close calls with it hitting the pavement.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom