The Member photos

Crabby... said:
Oh my. Brookfield. All Scotty was saying is that after you PB some one. They can still come back and view the forum. So he could in fact "hear" or see what was being typed. I read through the whole thing, he was not being insulting you in anyway shape for form.
Water under the bridge mate, ArrizX has PB'd him, believe me, you didn't know him when he was Furgy, a born troublemaker, always in your face, like a Glaswegian kiss, I predicted he wouldn't last long, I was proved right.

Brookfield said:
:( Explain please, all I got was the myspace website, no "emily brooke", in fact no info at all, what has this to do with the thread?

Member photos thread, right? Or am I confused...

I have pictures on there... so instead of posting all of them on here, I figured people could just view them on myspace. :(

brooke said:
Member photos thread, right? Or am I confused...

I have pictures on there... so instead of posting all of them on here, I figured people could just view them on myspace. :(

Lookin good, good choice of music on there aswell :)

sexyduo.jpg

camoduo.jpg

I am the Evil Monkey!

Clutch said:
sexyduo.jpg

camoduo.jpg

I am the Evil Monkey!

Nice too dude, and might i say your lady aint bad looking either....Anyways, if you are the Evil Monkey...I must tell you...i am THE MIXX, i think you'll like it here.

Back
Top Bottom