Hello

No...not at all. It's just not many females get into computers...I guess it's more of a male thing. :/

alvino said:
No...not at all. It's just not many females get into computers...I guess it's more of a male thing. :/

Yep, usually. I'm the only female in my major at my college.

:)

Neat. That's cool. I can imagine most of the guys are kinda wondering why you're there...

Anyways, welcome! Have fun! :D

Brookfield said:
Welcome, as you love cars, visit our gallery, some awesome motors there, why not put a pic of yours there, settle in & enjoy CF, the best site of it's kind, over 15,000 members.
You sent a message saying you had difficulties, but for some reason your post wasn't there, anyway, use the forum jump, it's on every page, drop down & click on "Gallery", it gives you a list, just go to any guy's post about his car, you're bound to find others there, OK?

alvino said:
Neat. That's cool. I can imagine most of the guys are kinda wondering why you're there...

Anyways, welcome! Have fun! :D
Yes! That, and they all come to me for help because I'm the top student. :D Haha.

brooke said:
Yes! That, and they all come to me for help because I'm the top student. :D Haha.
Oh, they've come to you already young lady
headphones.gif
, hmmm, haven't noticed a queue, yet! [jk], oh, I suppose you know you'll be pestered by the resident hunks to put your pic in the gallery, er, that sound is their collective panting, plenty of testosterone, a lot of the guys work out.

Back
Top Bottom