I have defeated SmarterChild!

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
Sorry if stuff like this is old; I'm sure this has been done with other stuff, as I found out rather quickly that this worked, but it's a new discovery to me so please don't flame if it's old. I typed some stuff to him, then I typed plain and simple "suicide." He didn't respond...I typed in some more stuff and he responded to it. I know this isn't really proof because I could just type all this out, but it's all I got. I'm truthful; I wouldn't lie about something as stupid as this. You can attempt it if you want, but I don't know if it's only gonna work with me. Here's an image:

e_193772.bmp

And no :D I don't talk to SmarterChild all the time. Just decided to screw with him a little today.

Woah...Then after I exit out of the chat box and click his name again, an error message pops up. It's done it 3 times so far, so I'm assuming it's constant. This is screwed up.

e_193773.bmp

talking to igod is so much fun, this was my convo

Me:
what religion is right
God:
I am a Christianity.
Me:
pffft GRAMMARICALLY ERROR YOUR NOT GOD, GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!!
God:
Never?
Me:
well george bush you kinda of eff'ed up on

It says "Version 5.9.6089.0" That's weird that it's only working for me... :confused: Maybe I have an older version?

OKay, now, time for me to defeat you:

There was an error creating the error of the error of the error of the error to the error attributes. That error is an error from an error created by an error that is errornous and that error will always annoy you because errorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerror is the #1 error of the app error you are trying to get.

Ah screw it! It crashed! Get Linux!

That SmartChild must be something like that.

Back
Top Bottom