F/S: Many different parts

adding 1 stock xbox 360 case with bezel and faceplate, and a xbox 1 case. also a xbox 360 unlock tool. :D

alvino said:
It's okay...he was probably being sarcastic. I hope.

Little late, but yeah, I was. Sorry about that. But that was pretty much common sense.

Anyways, the link to the pictures doesn't work. Just takes me to the log in screen.

david76008 said:
Little late, but yeah, I was. Sorry about that. But that was pretty much common sense.

Anyways, the link to the pictures doesn't work. Just takes me to the log in screen.
works 4 me :confused:

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at <<< DELETED>>> thank you very much for your time.

wazzagoog said:
Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at <<<DELETED>>> thank you very much for your time.
please don't poop in my thread. Even if that is true, internet is harsh man, you might want to assess your situation.

anyone need xbxo 360 accessories, i just got in hard drives, wireless addapters, and a console! please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom