Gallery: Game Screenshots

Re: Gallery: game screenshots

Probably not. Flight Simulator is a pretty big game and if you want maxed out graphics, it'll probably take really powerful hardware to do so.

They don't look maxed out. I play it, and that plane is utlra easy to land!

X1337 said:
thats inferno for ya.. probably the most demanding map in the whole game.
csoffice0011lf3.jpg

Am I the only one that mods the HUD for CSS?

BEcause Ive never seen anyone else do it..

I used to have a modded HUD... but eh, it looked stupid everytime I changed res.. so I just went back to standard.

Those are very close to max settings, except for 3d scenery. It doesn't do it justice, however, the water effects are to die for. Also the jpeg compression killed it a little. Also that's 1280x1024 res, I bet I could go higher if I dropped that. Here's the newest screen, at 100% full settings and a blistering 13fps while in the virtual cockpit. For some reason it does better when it's an outside view of the whole plane, but that doesn't make much sense to me. :confused:

its cause the inside is very detailed i guess.
but fs9 kind of looks like crap either way. i got my settings on 1280x1024, all on high, yet it still doesn't look that good.
but the above screenshot looks pretty good! yours has more buildings than mine...darn.

That's FS X in case you didn't catch that. And I turned scenery and autogen scenery to 100%, extremely dense. And you're right, FS 9 looks like crap unless you're at 30,000 ft. which is where most of it takes place. Most flight sims will, they're rendering SO MUCH that you have to kick down the details to keep it playable.

i got the fs x demo. haven't tried it yet. i see it comes with a screensaver. when i try to preview mine, its just a white screen.

Wow, why you getting low frame rates on that game :( . With your card in your Sig it says 7900 that should play that game good

Im downloading the demo right now :)

Back
Top Bottom