I need ideas to convince my parents to let me buy this car..

Distortion88 said:
For sure it will, if it doesn't then that guy is asking for too much. I would pay at most, $500 for it and you'll be looking at around a grand to have it shipped on a flatbed truck. The only way it would be cheaper is if you drove down to go get it but even still that is just ridiculous to do for a vehicle of that sort.
There's got to be something at least within your state that is similar or better for you to buy.

Holy shit, a grand to ship it? :eek:

I have aboou 1200 in the bank. I planned on like 300 for this and like 200 to ship it.

Hmm, damn oh well.

Ill have to check things for local... Idk maybe eBay has something in 98816 *shrug.

ArrizX said:
Holy shit, a grand to ship it? :eek:

I have aboou 1200 in the bank. I planned on like 300 for this and like 200 to ship it.

Hmm, damn oh well.

Ill have to check things for local... Idk maybe eBay has something in 98816 *shrug.
shipping is a beast on vehicles from ebay, i've been looking for a car on eBay for myself. I usually stick with ones "within 200 miles" of my zip code, since you can search that. That way you can physically go there and inspect the car and then drive it home in a day.

15 and looking for your second car?!?

most people would be happy to have a car like yours at the moment when they are in a full time job.. a merc 190E is a relativley good car, and at 15, its a damn good car to have.. i dont see why you would want to get rid of it..

I do not think he wants to get rid of it, I think he wants to have it for off road purposes.

But, honestly, that is not a very nice car at all, even if it was close, it is being sold AS-IS, so who know how much it would cost to get it running.

"LOok! A CaR f0r a Do1laR!!"

Toyota is a VERY good brand of car.

OR

Show your parents what WE have to say about it here in CF!

it looks good but for a dollar, the engines propably crap, and everything is broken, they only show you the outside:Dlol and the rear tire lamo

Vehicle Description

Hello. You are bidding on a 1988 Toyota 4Runner 4WD MT. The vehicle has PW,PL,CC,Tilt,Cassette. The vehicle has almost $1500.00 woth of work done to it. See Pictures for details. This will make a great parts car. Vehicle is sold as is. Transmission and Transfer Case are good as far as we know. See image below for recent work done. If you have any questions please call Buddy Howard at 478-929-7900.

Odds are it doesn't even turn over. And to get a driver and a flat bed to do a cross country run is going to cost WAY more than 200 dollars. A train shipper may do a deal but I doubt it. Look for something you can get in and start up.

setishock said:
Vehicle Description

Hello. You are bidding on a 1988 Toyota 4Runner 4WD MT. The vehicle has PW,PL,CC,Tilt,Cassette. The vehicle has almost $1500.00 woth of work done to it. See Pictures for details. This will make a great parts car. Vehicle is sold as is. Transmission and Transfer Case are good as far as we know. See image below for recent work done. If you have any questions please call Buddy Howard at 478-929-7900.

Odds are it doesn't even turn over. And to get a driver and a flat bed to do a cross country run is going to cost WAY more than 200 dollars. A train shipper may do a deal but I doubt it. Look for something you can get in and start up.

Well it said the transmission and transfer case were good, so I assumed it runs.

Oh well, I wont even bother.

Besides, a friend just told me about a Pathfinder that is being sold in town. I might go check that out, although its 800 so thats a bit too much for my liking.

@Mark..
A Mercedes isnt going to take me snowboarding, and I cant turn it into a manual..

Back
Top Bottom