I need ideas to convince my parents to let me buy this car..

Half Evil

Golden Master
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130038289460&fromMakeTrack=true

Well, as you all might know I have a Mercedes Benz 190E, 1991. But I want an SUV that will take me snowboarding, and is a manual just for the fact its something to learn on. We down own a manual and im not about to ask my brother to let me actually drive his car to learn on it. Nor am I going to ask my uncle to let me drive his 300zx, or his Pathfinder that is about to fall apart.

Other then friends there goes all my options.

So, I can pay in full for this. Like I have the cash, but im afraid that the reason for me to go snowboarding with it (because we have like 3 other trucks and SUV's that would take me) and the fact that I want to learn just arnt enough.

What else could I say to get him to let me buy it, lol?

Hmm..

Well I know my dad loves 4Runners. He loves them so much, we bought a new 2005 about a year ago.

Maybe I could work that...

Anything else?

one question... why the hell do you want that POS?? teh car you have at the moment is ALOT better than that thing..

also, havnt you only had that merc for under a year anyway??

That thing is a piece...and even if you can buy it cheaply look at where you're gonna have to ship it from. All the way from Georgia to Washington? Not worth it. Search around locally for something like that.

Mark, Im still 15. I cant even legally drive by myself, so I dont actually have the car, lol

Distortion, You think it would cost more to ship it then the actual car itsself? Hm.. I can check the little nickel for something.

ArrizX said:
Hmm..

Well I know my dad loves 4Runners. He loves them so much, we bought a new 2005 about a year ago.

Maybe I could work that...

Anything else?
Lol, we have a 4Runner too :p

ArrizX said:
Distortion, You think it would cost more to ship it then the actual car itsself? Hm.. I can check the little nickel for something.

For sure it will, if it doesn't then that guy is asking for too much. I would pay at most, $500 for it and you'll be looking at around a grand to have it shipped on a flatbed truck. The only way it would be cheaper is if you drove down to go get it but even still that is just ridiculous to do for a vehicle of that sort.
There's got to be something at least within your state that is similar or better for you to buy.

Back
Top Bottom