Server change....

lhuser

Golden Master
David, I know how annoying I can be, but this time, it grabs my attention more severly.

That mexican server has to go. I don't know how many times have I got timeouts, server crashes, downtimes and all that crap. One day, that server will eventually catch fire, and bye-bye data!

In a server room, they must have the room secured, air filtered, air conditioned and not ANY SINGLE dust particle. They don't do it, as it is revelant. They overheat. They have problems with bad hardware.

Change it before it's too late.

The number of dots are the number representing how many timeouts I got on that thread.

Why don't you get one a bit closer to home, say, in London? Something like fasthosts or something..

I havent gotten a timeout in a long time, But i agree taking the server of the rack and dusting it off and rebooting it after shutting it donw might do some wonders! as well as unplug and then replug in the wires might help also defragment the server, We should also archive old posts like posts that are 1 or more years old they should be taken out and archived.

1.Turn off
2.Un plug all sires
3.Dust off
4. Wait half an hour or so!
5.plug server back in and turn it on
6.Archive old posts!
7.Defragment
8.Restart one last time

I know that would take a while but hey it might help some how right?

Hi David!!! First this is NOT a hustle. But the host Buzz and I are on has it's act together. If you like I can get the info on it and shoot it to you tonight. Well tonight my time. If you're interested let me know in a post here and I'll get on it.

setishock said:
Hi David!!! First this is NOT a hustle. But the host Buzz and I are on has it's act together. If you like I can get the info on it and shoot it to you tonight. Well tonight my time. If you're interested let me know in a post here and I'll get on it.
Yeah sure I'll take a look. When I moved to layered they had the best rep in most hosting forums I went to so thats what I based my decision on

Back
Top Bottom