Name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scotty_35345 said:
So because I made 1 stupid mistake, I'm never allowed on CF again? :(. Before I made that mistake I was a good member of CF, and was a guru. Come on, is there no way I can redeem myself?
More like hundreds.

I don't mind people making mistakes and asking for second changes, but you just made too many mistakes. No way in hell you are coming back.

Does anyone else remember the pics he drew?

I'm telling you I drew no more pics? Have you not get them archived or something??? Come on I didn't even spam that bad, I was just angry at that matt guy

I think it's in the second page of the thread David said I drew a picture of him with his arm falling off and arrows shooting at him, but I'm telling you I didn't, lol. David were the pics hand drawn or on paint, and how did I make it look like your arm was falling off?

More like hundreds.

I don't mind people making mistakes and asking for second changes, but you just made too many mistakes. No way in hell you are coming back.

Does anyone else remember the pics he drew?

you know this is your site David, but i have to let you know where i stand in all this.... if it were up to me, i would stone cold freeze his account !!

i'm sorry furgy, but there is so much us Mods & David will take, then it's good bye forever...:mad:

:(, there's nothing I can do to redeem myself? Nothing at all? After all I didn't have to admit I was FuRgy, I made this thread as a way of letting david know, I could have just carried on posting-David didn't suspect a thing until I said I want my name changed to FuRgy. Doesn't the fact that I admitted it and apologised mean anything? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom