Toast time!!

Google Guru said:
Either plan or butter/margarine.
Yuck, margarine??
fie.gif

lhuser said:
Well, in Margarine, you don't have that much cholesterol than butter.
When I say butter, I mean Clover, it's a blend of vegetable oils, cream & 30% buttermilk, half the saturated fat of butter, great taste, I've fooled visitors, after their morning toast, I told them that I hadn't used butter, most won't believe me until they taste some straight from the tub, it's made by Dairycrest an English firm in Shropshire, oh, & it's half the price of butter, which over here is around £3.40 for 500 grammes, by the way, the EU has banned the import of Anchor butter from New Zealand, the idiots.

I don't eat butter, but that Clover thing rather looks nice to taste on a toast!

When I was a kid, I used to pour my hands in margarine and eat it like that. Eww..

lhuser said:
I don't eat butter, but that Clover thing rather looks nice to taste on a toast!
OK, I'll ship you a case at 50% mark up on the retail price, plus carriage, plus handling, it'll be worth it, lovely taste, OK?

Brookfield said:
OK, I'll ship you a case at 50% mark up on the retail price, plus carriage, plus handling, it'll be worth it, lovely taste, OK?
It's alright Maurice. We should have some in shops :)

UPDATE: Yes, we do.

lhuser said:
It's alright Maurice. We should have some in shops :)

UPDATE: Yes, we do.
Great, you must try it, oh, I guess you know I was kidding about shipping a case over!

Back
Top Bottom