murder near my house

I don't care who the person is I don't feel sorry for you killing yourself. I feel sorry and saddening by what the family actually goes through. Theres small reasons I can see why you'd kill yourself, but because of girlfriends dumping you, bad grades, a stupid remark, or depression, theres absolutely no reason to kill yourself. I've heard of friends/people in my town doing or attempting these actions.

EMMteo said:
I don't care who the person is I don't feel sorry for you killing yourself. I feel sorry and saddening by what the family actually goes through. Theres small reasons I can see why you'd kill yourself, but because of girlfriends dumping you, bad grades, a stupid remark, or depression, theres absolutely no reason to kill yourself. I've heard of friends/people in my town doing or attempting these actions.
Some British pensioners see no alternative, no relations to care for them, basic pension around £300 a month, can't afford to pay for adequate heating, one or both very ill, & no vacant beds in the hospital, need I go on?, Britain's in a mess, I consider myself very lucky, I have two pensions, Civil Service & State.

Peter Lachowicz said:
i live like 2 blocks from the worse neighbourhood in toronto, lmao

Yeah i found myself over their on foot once, i started walking the other dirrection.

Back
Top Bottom