Halo wars

That game is going to be one of those games im reserving as soon as they let me, it is going to own and be so awesome

Nope. Ensemble Studios has announced that it will be exclusive for the Xbox 360. I have faith in them though...they've done a great job with the Age of Empires series.

alvino said:
Nope. Ensemble Studios has announced that it will be exclusive for the Xbox 360. I have faith in them though...they've done a great job with the Age of Empires series.
They've already lost themselves a customer.

That's the RTS, correct? How on earth is it supposed to have a fluid interface on a console?

alvino said:

i googled it once and a result said it was comeing for the comp if it dosent i agree with wuts his face they have lost another customer because i dont want to shovel over money to nuy an xbox 360 :mad:

mongoman said:
i googled it once and a result said it was comeing for the comp if it dosent i agree with wuts his face they have lost another customer because i dont want to shovel over money to nuy an xbox 360 :mad:

I know im not spending 50000 dollars on a X-Box 360

Trivium Nate said:
I know im not spending 50000 dollars on a X-Box 360
better that than the PS3 :eek: I think the 360 is actually reasonably priced compared to the PS3, the PS3 price tag just isn't justifiable. I'd rather get a 360. I think the price could be less than what it is now, but it's better than it was when it first came out.

Back
Top Bottom