layer upon layer of spelling/grammar mistakes in flyer (with pics)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I have circled the spelling mistakes.
1io2.jpg

2vs3.jpg

More pics coming up :)

lol thats pretty funny, but the "On Saturdays December" part i think would work in a sentence because they list more than one date on saturday yet they eff'ed up again. they wrote 18th was on a saturday.

i would send this back to them with the circles around the wrong words, maybe they will hire you as a cheif editor or something??? lol

haha I filed a complaint like 60 seconds ago stating that they have many gramatical errors in their flyers. Told them to fix it.

lmao it says "mp3 payers, 1g memoy mp3 player with usb flash disk LED screen headset batteris and more"

lol i just realized that by "porches" they mean "purchase" lol.... what kind of retard would think purchase is spelled that way lol. maybe soeone set their auto correct in word to say porches when they type purchase lol

edit: also on the the price tags where it says "tax's" shouldnt it be "taxes"? wouldnt what theyre saying mean "belonging to the tax" lol

You should really consider sending that to Leno, I bet you it would make headlines.

cileskot said:
lol i just realized that by "porches" they mean "purchase" lol....

thats what it meant? lol i was only skimming it hahaha. man their are some morons in this world.

cileskot said:
lol i just realized that by "porches" they mean "purchase" lol.... what kind of retard would think purchase is spelled that way lol. maybe soeone set their auto correct in word to say porches when they type purchase lol

edit: also on the the price tags where it says "tax's" shouldnt it be "taxes"? wouldnt what theyre saying mean "belonging to the tax" lol
exactly

Back
Top Bottom