Crysis Whats it Gonna Take to Make it Run like It Did at E3?

Ive never going to be able to run these high demanding games unless i buy a new computer o_O becuase a 32MB Gpu sint going to cut it

I have a job! ofr hte last year and 2 or 3 months ive had a job! i also have a laptop with a gpu that i cant upgrade its integrated

allenn812 said:
It's just funny that the ps3 isnt even out yet, and theres already games there going to have to scale back to get a enjoyable framerate! lol

Haha, I know...so much for Ken Kutaragi's touted "100 FPS" :rolleyes: Gotta love Sony-isms. :p

Crabby... said:
So, I mean, Crysis is not going to be playing maxed out on very many machines at all. At E3 they had a FX-62 and SLi 7900GTX's and it was glitchy.

Yeah, thats because the build at E3 wasn't even close to being final.

MikeReiner said:
well your probably right, but still, I just love hearing them taking stabs at those console jockies who piss on PC gaming so badly.

About EA though.. I haven't really found out officially.... did EA buy Crytek?......

Yeah, well not all console "jockies" piss on PC gaming. I enjoy the best of both worlds. :D

I don't think EA has bought Crytek, but I sure as hell wouldn't be suprised if that happened. EA has a tendency to gulp up any potential developers they publish for, and Crytek made a bad choice so they might have to live with it. I would be a shame though...such a good developer in the hands of possibly the worst publisher to date. :mad:

I hate EA... I really really do. With valve, all they do is package games and send them out for people... I dont' mind that.. since they don't have a damn word in what happens with the game it's self...

I love VALVe. Them and Ubisoft are my favorite publishers. They let developers mosey on and they just help out. They're not corporate money-gulping bastards.

alvino said:
They're not corporate money-gulping bastards.

who said that EA is? I mean, they only release 5 sport games every year which are 97% identical to the previous game. Then they only release 2 booster packs (which give u a few guns and a few vehicles, which are mostly just new skins) to bf2, and then make bf2142 (they do call it a game, but it's actually a mod that u pay for) and get millions and millions of dollars. They don't want to steal our money or anything.....

(just incase someone didn't get it, there is quite much sarcasm in that text)

Well they've pretty much bought out every developer that has developed for them.

They also have the crappies game engines ever. The difference between Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Carbon? Slightly different gameplay, interactive teammates, new cars and that AutoSculpt feature. :rolleyes: Graphics are pretty much the same, and it's a bummer. Now I'm looking forward to seeing Ridge Racer 7. Oh man...1080p. :D

Back
Top Bottom