Name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's all get on the same page here... yes, it is possible to get your name changed, but it will be up to David if you do or not...also mulitple accounts here at CF is not allowed , and you can be banned for doing so.

now that that's cleared up..

but isn't that just under the premise that the user is active with both accounts?

~mr mixx~ said:
i think my reply speaks for itself...i could'nt make it any more crystal.

i understand what you said, but the reason it's not allowed is for the possibilty of what i said right?

You Are Allowed To Get Your Name Changed, As Long As David Gives The Ok

You Are Not Allowed Multiple Accounts, Whether One Is Inactive Or Not!

joxley1990 said:
You Are Allowed To Get Your Name Changed, As Long As David Gives The Ok

You Are Not Allowed Multiple Accounts, Whether One Is Inactive Or Not!

woah buddy careful or you might soil yourself...let's turn the anger down a notch.

What do you want it changed to?

normally I do ask that people to come up with names they plan to use for more than 24 hours lol

Lol, Hi david. Yeah I know I should have chose a proper name but don't know why I didn't lol, Sorry,

I did PM you yesterday but I might as well just tell you here. Please could you change my name to Furgy. Thanks

scotty_35345 said:
Lol, Hi david. Yeah I know I should have chose a proper name but don't know why I didn't lol, Sorry,

I did PM you yesterday but I might as well just tell you here. Please could you change my name to Furgy. Thanks
Furgy? Um no way.

sounds to me like you are furgy who was here before and caused a huge amount of trouble

Im Sorry. Boo Hoo I Was Such A Fool. Please Please Let Me Back In Cf. I'll Be Good Now I Promise. Please!!! I Was A Good Member Before I Started Being An Idiot!! Please!!! Boo Hoo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom