Gallery: Your desktop

lhuser said:
Because that "old" stuff is where I based all my knowledge. I grew with Windows 95/98.

What really matters is how the OS runs, not how it looks. I rather have a stable system then something filled with pretty colors.

Bädgêr™ said:
What really matters is how the OS runs, not how it looks. I rather have a stable system then something filled with pretty colors.
That's the main reason why I left it classic looking. I preffer plain and easy stuff . All these themes are classified as ugly for now.

lhuser said:
That's the main reason why I left it classic looking. I preffer plain and easy stuff . All these themes are classified as ugly for now.

I prefer Windows classic to windpws Xp's blue and silver i like the green but got tired of them now i use the Vista Transformation pack #4 it looks nice!

No good themes at all lately on DeviantArt and some other themes + Vista wannabe's are getting old. This is the only clean theme I know of out right now:

24screen014.jpg

sometimes i prefer an older look and sometimes i prefer a modern sleek look and sometimes i prefer a kind of bulky theme. idk it really just depends on what mood im in.

Back
Top Bottom