murder near my house

EMMteo said:
well you can throw me in the list of murders by house..thats why i drive around with 5 .50 call guns in front, back, sides, and top. i would also like to note the missle launchers near the wheels. and also, please don't be offended if you open the door and flames burn your face. that'll happen.
And then you woke up.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Let me guess, you live within a 10 minute walk of Jane and Finch?
wow your pretty close lol. he lives at eglinton and Scarlett. thats like 5-10 minutes driving distance from jane and finch.

BamaFan2989 said:
yeah a friend of mine... his granddad shot his wife (my friend's grandmother)... then burned down the house they lived in... then he went on to burnign down my friend's house (his grandson) then turned the gun on himself...

it was horrible...
This sort of thing is beginning to happen in England now, a few days ago a guy arrived home to find that his two children aged three & eighteen months & his wife hanging, no one else was involved, his wife had done this, the husband said she was suffering from depression, then there are elderly couples killing themselves, either by sitting in their car, & dying by carbon monoxide poisoning or sitting in their homes & turning the gas cooker taps on, in one case, the couple hadn't been seen for two days, so tthe neighbour called the police, the officer rang the front door bell, & was flattened by the door as it, & all the windows blew out, he was lucky, he only sustained a broken nose, and small cuts.

Back
Top Bottom