Funny story

Lol, dude, I never said your bench press weight is weak. If that's how it came across I'm sorry.

I'm just saying, it doesn't matter if you're a big guy or not. Some of the smallest guys in the world have great power/weight ratio on bench press, and other weight exercises for that matter.

Now dead lift and squats, I'm no good at... yet. lol

No my bench is weak...

my bench my senior year was 250, and i weighed 180lbs...

but i'm fat, and lazy now...well not really fat, i haven't gained any weight since then, just haven't lifted. (twas 2 1/2 years ago)

good story... i miss highschool

I don't consider bench a very important lift. In fact it ranks very low. Deadlifts and Squats are far more benefical for they use larger muscles.

it depends what you are looking for...

bench and upper body if you are seeking that V shape body figure...

dead lifts and squats, will help thinken out those legs, butt, and cafs.

if you just want to look buf do it all an equal porption...

i on the other hand, was trying to look thinker, and wider...

Theres a picture of myself in the member picture thread. Its me drunk as crap on my birthday. I will also post a video come this summer of me maxin gout on Squats! WOOT WOOT! 405 here I come 8 plate max out.

Nik00117 said:
We were playing football today at lunch, i'm prob like strongest kid on the field which is generally unqueistedioned. I also know how to fight etc. Well I am 225, lift weights constatly etc i'm not a slob of fat or anything.

This kid is one of the weaker ones about 180, not very in shape, and sucks at fighting may I say.

Any how I have the ball, he comes up to me and rans into me attempting to tackle but how he did he was like trying to punch me so anyways he pushes me into the fence which means your out. Well he then starts yelling at me trying to punch me... So I grab him toss him aganist the fence and hold him there well he is yelling "I"M GOING HIT YOU< I"M BEAT YOUR ASS UP SILLY" Etc. So anyways i'm sitting there considering should I beat him up or leave him alone and get back to the gym preventing a lot of drama. Then he goes "I'M GOING CUT YOU!" with a few colorful words. At this point I just start cracking up laughing and let him go.

My friend on AIM just said that apparently I had picked him up his shoulders and his feat weren't touching the ground. so the entire time he was threating me I was holding him off the ground like a lil baby.

Now the entire school thinks its funny that he threatens to stab me and i'm so unconcerned him the threat only thing I can do is laugh.

Next time he starts somthing though I won't be so nice.

O on a side note. The game is a heavy contact sport, invovles tackling etc, well normally poeple get into poeples faces etc we normally break it up cause its not worth it. But I heard "Yes HE IS FINALLY GOING GET BEAET UP!" one guy then said "Don't breka up the fight!" so just goes to show how much poeple hate this guy, that normally they'll stop a fight to prevent them not being able to play football, but in this case they were like "HIT HIM!"

On a side not, errors suck.
I agree the guy was unwise to confront you, being 45lb lighter, you're 17 against what?, how old is he, don't you think you went a little overboard, you seem to have been enjoying yourself, playing up to the crowd, as you held him off the ground, weren't there any officials around, or was this just a knock-about game, both of you were acting unprofessionly anyway, & I expect his threats to knife you was just bravado, in the heat of the moment, now understand, forget that I'm a mod or a member for a moment, I'm making these comments person to person so there's no need for your frieind Toby etc screaming victimisation, if I could put these points over to you, face to face, I would, oh, & don't tell me to calm down, I am calm, icy calm.

I agree the guy was unwise to confront you, being 45lb lighter, you're 17 against what?, how old is he, don't you think you went a little overboard, you seem to have been enjoying yourself, playing up to the crowd, as you held him off the ground, weren't there any officials around, or was this just a knock-about game, both of you were acting unprofessionly anyway, & I expect his threats to knife you was just bravado, in the heat of the moment, now understand, forget that I'm a mod or a member for a moment, I'm making these comments person to person so there's no need for your frieind Toby etc screaming victimisation, if I could put these points over to you, face to face, I would, oh, & don't tell me to calm down, I am calm, icy calm.

No just a pick up game. He is about 15 or 16. Maybe 17. I don't believe I went a lil overboard if anything I didn't do enough for all I was doing holding him aganist the fence after he had attempted to hit me. And no atm it wasn't about the crowd, and yes I understand his threat to stab me was in the heat of the moment. He has been trying to pick a fight with quite a few poeple throughout this year, normally we back off cause heh we don't want to get kicked off the field if a teacher sees us. However if he does again, i'll finish it for maybe he believes he can fight, maybe be believes he can take me on if so he'll contiue to do so until we fight. I'll wait and see not going start anything, but I sure will finish it.

Brook if someone attempts to punch you, would you attempt to subdue them? Would you not hold them off until they come to their senses? I'm sure most would do that at the very least. This was not where I ran up to hima nd threw him aganist a fence and held him their for shits and giggles granted that what it turned into.

Brookfield said:

I have been in a situation where a guy has threatened to kill me (and I'm pretty sure he was angry enough to actually do it. Or at least beat me up pretty bad), he was bigger than me too. But luckily at the time I had my brother there and a mate who was bigger than him. So he backed off. I don't know what would of happened if they weren't there.

I think Nik did what he thought was right at the time. I would of done the same, or similar. If someone's trying to punch me and threatening me I will either hit them back or somehow restrain them until they cool down. Some people just don't know when to quit.

I'm sure most people would of done the same.

PS: What makes you think I would "scream victimisation"? I really don't know where that came from.

Took me a bit to read with the spelling and grammar, but I must say...you're pretty damn strong. :p Anyways, nice. I hate it when assholes act like they're all that when they're not worth shit.

Back
Top Bottom