"maximum settings needed"

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
have you ever bought a game and had the recommended settings to play it but couldnt run it on al high settings? this happens to me a lot. i think that alongside minimum and reccomendd requirements there should be a "maximum requirements" that specify what specs you need to run at completely full settings. do you guys agree??

For sure, if it had a maximum settings on it i may be more inclined to buy it, cause you would then know if you had a chance on running it good.

that would be nice it would finally end me wondering all the time what I'm missing

when i was new to pcs years ago and used to buy games nothing ever worked properly and it drove me mad lol, so yes i think thats a good idea, and Oblivions requirements r a joke, they need to double the min sys req to get a decent game out of it.

Bloodstalker999 said:
I would like to see oblivions hardware requirement to run at maximum settings...

umm lets see, probally SLI GeForce 7950's, core2 Duo Extreme, four gigs of PC2-8500(DDR2 1066MZ).

i think im missing something, but that looks like all the major stuff.

lol I rember reading about the contest between nvidia and ati for the best card and for the tourcher test they used oblivion and most of the top end cards couldnt run it on max settings and get over the recommended 30 FPS. Does anyone here have a machine that can run oblivion on the largest resolution with max settings?

Back
Top Bottom