Crysis Whats it Gonna Take to Make it Run like It Did at E3?

this is getting ridiculous isnt it really, i can understand why people buy consoles like xbox 360 instead of upgrading their pcs. i havent heard of this game either, so ill look into it on google. interesting to see if it runs like a bucket on my pc lol

Well for me, it's not about the games. It's about my passion for computers. It's a hobby and I love it. Gaming is just a side dish that I enjoy. There's a difference.

Of course, I'm also a console enthusiast. Loyal to the original Xbox since the beginning. :)

mammikoura said:
agreed. Ubisoft is great, EA used to be good.

Yeah, seriously. EA used to be awesome...back in the day.

Ubisoft is just so awesome. They're pumping out so many great titles now, that I would gladly pay for any of their games. Same thing with VALVe.

It sure does. Go to Google Video and search for 'Crysis' and they should have some E3 gameplay clips. Oh my god...it's so nice.

haha
http://www.crysis.ws/content/view/56/32/
Crysis is one game that is gonna sting the console world BIG time.. ahahah i can't wait for it.
alvino said:
Ubisoft is just so awesome. They're pumping out so many great titles now, that I would gladly pay for any of their games. Same thing with VALVe.
Agreed. Those are definatly two of the best gaming companies in existance.

MikeReiner said:
haha
http://www.crysis.ws/content/view/56/32/
Crysis is one game that is gonna sting the console world BIG time.. ahahah i can't wait for it.

Yeah right...:rolleyes: He's probably saying that because EA told him to. :rolleyes: CryENGINE 2 is very scalable, and you can adjust it very well. If the minimum settings for the game can be a single-core CPU and a mid-range graphics card, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are more than capable enough to run Crysis.

Anyways, supposedly FarCry 2 is in the works. :D It's going to be multiplatformed, which means the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 will have it. No word on the Wii, but I doubt it. I've seen some tech demo videos on GameTrailers.com though...and I must say that the shaders and CryENGINE 2 is AMAZING. The lighting is very nice and it's just so neat.

It's just funny that the ps3 isnt even out yet, and theres already games there going to have to scale back to get a enjoyable framerate! lol

alvino said:
Yeah right...:rolleyes: He's probably saying that because EA told him to. :rolleyes: CryENGINE 2 is very scalable, and you can adjust it very well. If the minimum settings for the game can be a single-core CPU and a mid-range graphics card, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are more than capable enough to run Crysis.

Anyways, supposedly FarCry 2 is in the works. :D It's going to be multiplatformed, which means the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 will have it. No word on the Wii, but I doubt it. I've seen some tech demo videos on GameTrailers.com though...and I must say that the shaders and CryENGINE 2 is AMAZING. The lighting is very nice and it's just so neat.
well your probably right, but still, I just love hearing them taking stabs at those console jockies who piss on PC gaming so badly.

About EA though.. I haven't really found out officially.... did EA buy Crytek?......

Back
Top Bottom