Ownage Pictures or Moments

Brookfield said:
Not funny :mad:

Wow calm down lolz please

owned-BSOD.png

owned-bike.jpg

Owned!.jpg

yes, if you seen him run you would think its funny. on another note, he has no good motor skills and can't ride a bike and skates. He is scared of balls. He only has minor aspergers syndrodrome. Like come on, even this guy i know with down syndrome can ride a bike....

Trivium Nate said:
Wow calm down please
Just thought you were mocking the backward boy a little too much, I've said before on another forum, a relative of mine has a 14 year old boy with Down's Syndrome, and that boy reminded me of him, a happy little guy, but very hard to control, his parents, my nephew & his wife in their 30's have a fortnight's respite three times a year, David he's called, can be very violent at times, once he pushed his mother downstairs, for no reason, breaking her leg, so you can understand, can't you why I said not funny.

Brookfield said:
Just thought you were mocking the backward boy a little too much, I've said before on another forum, a relative of mine has a 14 year old boy with Down's Syndrome, and that boy reminded me of him, a happy little guy, but very hard to control, his parents, my nephew & his wife in their 30's have a fortnight's respite three times a year, David he's called, can be very violent at times, once he pushed his mother downstairs, for no reason, breaking her leg, so you can understand, can't you why I said not funny.

Okay i do appologize im sorry

Back
Top Bottom