Funny story

Peter Lachowicz said:
yo, you guys are really strong, i can only do like 90.....lol, im sooo weak

That's not that bad - I can only bench 100 - But then again I only weigh 105-110. Trying to build up to at least 120-130.

Wow...I can't bench at all. AT MOST, probably 60. PROBABLY.

I wouldve probably left that kid alone. Whoo.

lmao, you must be mad strong, i would never be able to pin up a person that's 180 lbs like that. then again i'm only about 135.

I'd never do roids at my age. First off my diet isn't good enough, second off I haven't been trainiing long enough. Third off i'm not old enough.

Yea my Bench is weak. I however am working on it my new max out attempt I would like to have 200+ My squat and deadlifts are both at 315. I currently have a goal for my Squats which is 405. I exepect to hit that next summer.

This kid won't learn he has gotten in my face before etc. He is going pick a fight with me again all I am going do is wait for him to make the first move. And yes its kinda funny when a kid is talking crap to you as your holding him up.

Toby is right my Bench my weak, very weak because in the past I didn't train properly. I believe its like .8 of BW which is quite sad. Squat and Deads though I concisder decent. At 405 i'll consider them great.

Either way, I won't start a fight, and normally I won't need to finish it, but next time this kids gets in my face he will feel the ground very fast, and very hard.

Nik00117 said:
Toby is right my Bench my weak, very weak because in the past I didn't train properly. I believe its like .8 of BW which is quite sad. Squat and Deads though I concisder decent. At 405 i'll consider them great.

Lol, dude, I never said your bench press weight is weak. If that's how it came across I'm sorry.

I'm just saying, it doesn't matter if you're a big guy or not. Some of the smallest guys in the world have great power/weight ratio on bench press, and other weight exercises for that matter.

Now dead lift and squats, I'm no good at... yet. lol

lol sweet story, that guy should come to his senses and realize it is he who should be afraid (not saying that you are but i guess he might think so). If there's one thing to be learned, pick your fights...and freakin look at who you are attempting to fight!!

Back
Top Bottom