Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have any of you swallowed to much peanut butter that you start to choke....my goodness that is peer torture. If I were in the midevil times I can gurantee if i was going to tortue someone it would be to make them eat a gigantic spoonful of peanut butter.

EMMteo said:
have any of you swallowed to much peanut butter that you start to choke....my goodness that is peer torture. If I were in the midevil times I can gurantee if i was going to tortue someone it would be to make them eat a gigantic spoonful of peanut butter.

haha ya dude that happens (or almost happens) just about every time i eat a pbj sandwhich. it always manages to stick on the side of my throat

EMMteo said:

Oh yeah! That sucks...that's why I always have a drink at hand whenever I eat stuff with peanut butter or stuff of the sort.

It also sucks when you have a jar of mustard and you take a little sniff, but you misjudge your sniff and you like snort a whole ton of mustard vapor. Now that hurts...a lot. Hmm...or eating wasabi plain. It usually tastes cold for the first 5 seconds, but as it goes down...damn it hurts.

I remember one time in elementary school, we had this wasabi eating contest. It was to see who could eat the most wasabi from the packet without any water. Yeah...I guess we were kinda dumb then, but hey...kids will be kids.

this was more of an accident but a put a bunch of that blazin hot sauce from buffalo wild wings onto a grill and accidently to big of a smell and i'll tell u that is extreeeeemly bad. cleared out my nose for a loong time. try it out sometime.

EMMteo said:
Just for interest, there was no peanut butter in medieval times, in fact I believe it was many years before peanut plants were discovered, nevertheless, torture by excess peanut butter would be gruesome, I agree
puke.gif

Yeah, I was gonna say that. :p That would be a gruesome death. Choking on peanut butter...:eek:

alvino said:
It also sucks when you have a jar of mustard and you take a little sniff.
When I was about 10, Iused to read as I ate, one day my mother put a plate of sandwiches in front of me, as usual, I carried on, reading & eating, then she laughed, there was only mustard in them, she took them back & added some ham!, to this day, I love mustard, Colman's have brought out an upside-down squeezy pack, brilliant, I also like horseradish sauce, as fiery as they can make it, great with roast beef, yum! heard of that?

Oooh...I love mustard too. Especially with salami, cheese and lettuce. :D Yeah, I've seen those upside-down squeeze packs. So much easier to use now.

Haha, I love horseradish too. Very good with prime rib or roast beef. :D

Brookfield said:
When I was about 10, Iused to read as I ate, one day my mother put a plate of sandwiches in front of me, as usual, I carried on, reading & eating, then she laughed, there was only mustard in them, she took them back & added some ham!, to this day, I love mustard, Colman's have brought out an upside-down squeezy pack, brilliant, I also like horseradish sauce, as fiery as they can make it, great with roast beef, yum! heard of that?

Omg i love horseradish! Its the best on corn beef! OMG, i want some now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom