speakers to tv

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
i have a dilemma, i want to connect my boom box speakers, orthe whole thing to my tv. I have "SA-AK510" panasonic boombox, and i have a 50 inch panasonic hdtv tv, 1080i. I was thinking of connecting them with the aux cables, theres an aux outlet in the back of the speakers, and i dont know where i should connect the aux cables to( on the tv) like thers a spot for aux cables in the front and in the back, i tried a lot, and couldnt get it to work, need help

When you plug those cables in make sure you put your tv on the input channel or it's not going to work. The plugs in the back are usually Input 1 and the ones on the front are Input 2.

to do what you want you have to look for the audio out on your tv. looking at the input will not do you any good if you are trying to get sound from your tv to come out of your boom box (which i would assume your trying to do). and you need to have an input on your boombox which i know most boom boxes don't and the aux you have on your box may be an output.
what k-pow is talking about would get the sound from an output on the boombox to an input on the tv and is correct in saying you would have to be in the right video mode to hear the audio. hopefully this is helpful, i'm just assuming you wanted your tv to come out of the boombox so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom