FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Chainer

In Runtime
Specs are as included:

- Intel® Pentium® D Processor 820 (2.80GHz, DC, 2X1M, 800MHz FSB)
- 1.256 GB DDR2 Non-ECC SDRAM,533MHz
- 80GB SATA 3.0Gb/s and 8MB DataBurst Cacheâ„¢
- 24X Slimline CD-ROM Drive
- Windows XP Home Edition
- 17inch E177FP Flat Panel Monitor
- Dell USB Standard Keyboard & Optical Mouse
- Dell A225 Optiplex Speakers
- 3 Year On-Site Warranty

System is about 3 months old, and it retails for around $1200.

if you would like any free software pre-installed, let me know. Such programs would consist of: Mozilla Firefox, AVG or Avast! Anti-virus, Lavasoft Ad-aware, etc.

I am willing to part with the machine for $825 SHIPPED. It's an excellent deal so if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM.

Very reliable ebayer. I have a 60+ positive feedback score.

THANKS!

DELL17LCD.jpg

Optiplex.jpg

john123 said:
:O totally not worth 825.

How you figure? I paid $1182 nearly 3 months ago for it. I think taking a near $400 cut for the system, especially a small business model (which Dell happens to have the BEST warranties on), is a great deal for any person.

John is kind of right..

This system, Pentium 4 with HT, 3.0Ghz, 800MHz FSB, 512MB RAM, 160GB SATA HDD, and 19" flat panel..is only £299, which works out about $560, this is new, and small form factor..

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dell...103C2&rbc=D103C2&s=bsd&sbc=ukbsdftdppdesktop3

Please note, that when you click the link, the price will show £379 (which still is cheaper), but to get to £299, downgrade the service package, to the collect and return for one year..

joxley1990 said:
John is kind of right..

This system, Pentium 4 with HT, 3.0Ghz, 800MHz FSB, 512MB RAM, 160GB SATA HDD, and 19" flat panel..is only £299, which works out about $560, this is new, and small form factor..

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dell...103C2&rbc=D103C2&s=bsd&sbc=ukbsdftdppdesktop3

Please note, that when you click the link, the price will show £379 (which still is cheaper), but to get to £299, downgrade the service package, to the collect and return for one year..

That system doesn't even resemble the one I am selling. That's basically a stripped down model of the one I have, and it is STILL $560 - and it doesn't come with 1 gig of memory, Pentium D, a wireless network card, speakers, and the 3 year warranty.

Plus, most deals in Europe don't even exist here (the United States), to be honest. They're totally 2 different divisions of Dell.

If you add up what I have in the configurator on the US website, it still comes out to around $1182. The price hasn't fluxuated much in the past 3 months.

I know how much these things cost. I work for Dell.

Back
Top Bottom