What are the ranks?

alvino said:
Speaking of which, maybe it's time we broaden out the rankings. It's purely David's choice, but this current ranking system is based on when Computer Forums wasn't that big and when we hardly had any members. Now that we have several members hitting past the 5,000 and even 10,000 post mark, maybe it's time we revise the ranks. Of course, this is purely a suggestion. :)

yep, there is like 90 gurus atm. Maybe something at 3k and then something at 5k.

mammikoura said:
yep, there is like 90 gurus atm. Maybe something at 3k and then something at 5k.

I also agree it should be spiced up a little more. Make things more interesting, not so plain jane, It would make me want to help more i know that :D

LambOfGod said:
I also agree it should be spiced up a little more. Make things more interesting, not so plain jane, It would make me want to help more i know that :D
My last count was like 109. Im sure there is a good 115 now.

mammikoura said:
90 Guru's, I had no idea, all reached the necessary points total over a couple of months I roughly worked it out at, the invasion of the Dal......oops, sorry Guru's

alvino said:
Speaking of which, maybe it's time we broaden out the rankings. It's purely David's choice, but this current ranking system is based on when Computer Forums wasn't that big and when we hardly had any members. Now that we have several members hitting past the 5,000 and even 10,000 post mark, maybe it's time we revise the ranks. Of course, this is purely a suggestion. :)
Yeah great idea. I think that would be awesome.

Trivium Nate said:
no the ranks are fine leave them alone and clos ethis thread the question has been answered

i swear i remembered you were up for more ranks after guru a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom