raptors?

Yeah, when i was trying to help him, its the principle more than owt else lol

ok so I am prob going to get neg for this but i dont care, Why would you give some one negative feed back for helping you? Even if it is just a little green bar, The point is he helped him and at least he could do is give him a little positive, but instead he gave him negative? wtf?? Great way of saying THANKS.... douchebag...

Can I say douchebag? hmm guess I will see

Bloodstalker999 said:
ok so I am prob going to get neg for this but i dont care, Why would you give some one negative feed back for helping you? Even if it is just a little green bar, The point is he helped him and at least he could do is give him a little positive, but instead he gave him negative? wtf?? Great way of saying THANKS.... douchebag...

Can I say douchebag? hmm guess I will see

well atleast I don't mind u saying douchebag. And maybe it was ment to be a positive rep, but he gave negative by accident? But yeah, what ever. As I said, just a green bar...

but to some its not just a green bar, its reward for helping. I am not big on rep but when some one helps me I give them + rep because they didn't have to help me but chose to. Also can anyone confirm that I can say douchebag?

Back
Top Bottom