Alvino vs LK

lhuser

Golden Master
Lord Kalthorn
alvino

Someone's getting close now :p

Anyways, I know LK is actually on the project of his own forum design. So, if you read this LK, I want to know: how is it coming through? No troubles? I'd be willing to help as a beta tester if you'd like.

lol, the funny thing is that just this morning I was checking on the post amounts and thought that soon alvino will have more posts than lk.

Very soon. Heh, I want to steal his post and he'll have my number lol!

Did you know that in the admin Vb panel, there's an option to modify the number of posts you have?

On a demo, I set mine to over a million for fun :p

lhuser said:

Did you know that in the admin Vb panel, there's an option to modify the number of posts you have?

hahaha, I wonder why it's there. I don't see any use to have it there, but it would be a nice tool to play with. :D

lhuser said:
Purely as an experiment, I added an extra 100, but of course it doesn't work, now somebody will ask, if it had worked, would you had left it, no, is the honest answer, good job we sorted that out, Marc, the members would have had a good reason to complain, bad move, 'spect it was meant as a joke though, as was "steal his post", but a little light-heartedness won't do any harm.

i don't think the LK has anything to worry about..lol...if i know LK, he won't allow anyone to surpass him, but then again it's not how many posts that count...it's the quality of the post.

But the quantity is good too. JK lol. I noticed that last night aswell though...

Brookfield said:
Purely as an experiment, I added an extra 100, but of course it doesn't work, now somebody will ask, if it had worked, would you had left it, no, is the honest answer, good job we sorted that out, Marc, the members would have had a good reason to complain, bad move, 'spect it was meant as a joke though, as was "steal his post", but a little light-heartedness won't do any harm.
It should work, I have ran vBulletin in the past and succesfully made my post count to 60,000 as an admin for fun. :p

Back
Top Bottom