Toast time!!

I should of put a comma in there. So it read like this

Man, Bananas and..... my bad i meant normal bananas.

Messing with you there ;)

No, but I think the taste looks promising. I'll remember to grab a banana once we get some and I'll come back to it.

He knows :)
Man, this morning will be meorable. Prosperity is the word to use for this morning :D

Yikes! I nearly forgot, scrambled eggs on toat, my method;

Two or three large eggs in a bowl, remove most of the whites, gives a deeper colour & richness, add a little milk, not cream, salt, pepper, knob of NZ butter, stir constantly with a whisk over a low heat until it thickens, heap onto two slices, of hot buttered toast, bliss! that's for breakfast, for lunch, add strips of well fried crispy bacon., never in a microwave, nothing against them, but you lose about 50% of the flavour with eggs, the pan is a bummer to wash, but a good non-stick helps.

I love scrambled eggs.. yum yum, i know you were joking with me brook, i don't take to much seriously.. haha

Trivium Nate said:
Peanut Butter
In England we didn't have peanut butter until after WW2, but I got some in 1943, 2 years earlier, from in-laws in the States, & yes, I did make myself sick with the first jar.
Bananas were another thing, we didn't have any again 'til 1946, a year after, then, some of the kids to see them tried to eat them without peeling.

Back
Top Bottom