Bf 2142

MikeReiner said:
agreed. I'll probably upgrade my PC for that game and UT07.

Mmm...yeah. I might get Unreal Tournament 2007 along with Gears of War when I get my Xbox 360. :D

I wont be able to play Gears of War until i get a 360.. which, lets face it, wont be until like late 07 or sometime 08. I didin't get an xbox1 until like.. late 05.

The only reasons why I'm not getting my Xbox 360 is because I don't have time for too much gaming. Junior year is a bitch. Secondly, I don't have that much money...yet. Third, I'm waiting for IBM to switch the Xbox 360 from 90nm to 65nm. :D Supposed to come around early 2007. No performance difference, really...but it's cooler and it runs that way.

ahh cool. I didn't think consoles ever modified the CPU that heavily.. that will definatly improve the heat problems some 360s have.. doesn't a lower 'nm make it cheaper to produce, too?

i just now tried BF 2142.. pretty graphics.. I like how open and huge the BF games are.. but for some reason it doesn't click with me.. i'd probably need to have a bunch of friends at a lan party or ventrilo in order to really get into these games..

MikeReiner said:
i just now tried BF 2142.. pretty graphics.. I like how open and huge the BF games are.. but for some reason it doesn't click with me.. i'd probably need to have a bunch of friends at a lan party or ventrilo in order to really get into these games..

yeah it's alot more fun when u are playing as a team. Thats why there are clans...

Ye i have clan for CS Source, we are moving accross to BF 2142 and the only reason im buying the game tomorrow is because its fun playing in a clan with ppl u know talking on TeamSpeak.

Back
Top Bottom