What would you like to do

cileskot said:
things i want to achieve halfway soon...

1. get a license

2. get a job at my local computer repair store

3. get a laptop

4. get a mac
that's what I'm talkin' about! those are all on my list of things i'd like to do :D

I would like Monster Energy for life, $1,000,000,000.00 (I'll donate over half of that to charities and funds for Third World countries etc.), and a nice scholarship to any college of my choice. :D

I'd like to finish University. Plain and simple. It's crazy, too much work to do, and too much studying.
Then after I'd like to make a lot of money so i can afford expensive items and go on vacations!

I would like to learn how to play guitar better, and that's about all I can really think of right now.
Maybe I'd like to not get stressed out as easily as I do, also.
I'd ask for billions of dollars, but that much money being out there would cause inflation and destroy the world, then the universe would implode.

I want to hang out with my friends and of course my Jen I love her she is amazing :) shes my soul mate<3 I would kiss her and hug her and hold her in my arms forever(Sorry guys but I love her)

I would like to quit my job and kick the crap put of my managers

I would like to win the lottery

I would buy a really good computer! like idk
intel core 2 duo at 3.4 ghz/4GB Ram/1Tb hdd/Cd-rw/DVD/4Gb Gpu

I would like to yell at my dad to tell him to buy a new wireless acces point becuz ours is broken and i use some one elses(Which i help pay for btw)

I would like to buy Triviums new CD!

I would like to deleate myspace off of the internet

I would like ot buy a new laptop battery seeing as how reconditioning my battery doesnt help much

I would like to learn how to play guitar!

I would like to have my license and then have a nice car to drive around!

I would liek to destroy my laptop becuz its graphics card sucks God!

I would like to rob a Windows XP Professional Cd from Compusa so that i can format my hardrive!

I would like to appologize for the way i am to the members here im terribel im so mean im sorry guys and gals

I would like to meet,Arrizx,Brookfield,G35X,X1337,Google Guru,Natalya

I would like to get out the stuff that I have to get out i bottle up all of my problems,I would like to not be so depressed all of the time!

I would like to meet and hang out with Jessica Alba for even a half an hour or so!

Um thats all I can think of for now!

DJ-CHRIS said:
-Bang a member of a highschool football team (Once again, currently only the ugly ones want me)

wow, dude, if any of the guys on our football team were gay, theyd get their asses kicked every freakin day lol

id prob like to go to a downhill mountain biking place, meet eminem:D, and just go to a GOOD movie in theatres wit friends,(good movie, not cheap junk like crank)

David Lindon said:
I wouldn't say that much. Everyone seems to ask for money but I'd probably say that money != happieness
I must say I'm a little surprised, I know it's only in fun, but my thinking is don't wish for what you can't [probably] have.

boardordi3 said:
wow, dude, if any of the guys on our football team were gay, theyd get their asses kicked every freakin day lol
Don't turn this into a sexual inclination war, I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but airing them here, could be regard as flaming or at the very least, argumentative.

Back
Top Bottom