XP themes or whatever their called

NO. Don't try any of those things. If you want to "get" Windows Blinds XP, that's cool too. But for a free program, get the 'Styler Toolbar'. Uses visual styles only and it's free. I use it most of the time also. No link because my friend my sent me it a while back in a transfer. It's the best out there, and easy to use. No manual patching either.

PLmatt91 said:
NO. Don't try any of those things. If you want to "get" Windows Blinds XP, that's cool too. But for a free program, get the 'Styler Toolbar'. Uses visual styles only and it's free. I use it most of the time also. No link because my friend my sent me it a while back in a transfer. It's the best out there, and easy to use. No manual patching either.
The UXTheme is just a patch and works with other visual styles. No nooed to install other stuff.

If it bothers you so much why dont you switch to classic? You used it before how come it bothers you now? Maybe its just me... i spend to much time in the cmd.

Cheers
Luis

It just says Vista there are other theme packs with in the software its just that the main on eis vista

Back
Top Bottom